MWC 2017 – The Mobile World Congress is going to commence from 27th Feb 2017. Ahead of MWC start the Canadian company Blackberry has launched the New Blackberry KEYone smartphone with qwerty keypad. Once Blackberry was known for qwerty keypad mobile phones. This time also The Blackberry promoting KEYone’s smart keyboard which also includes a fingerprint sensor and capacitive touch button.
The new Blackberry KEYone will start selling from April 2017and will be priced at $549 (nearly Rs. 38600) in the US.
So let us have the detailed overview of Blackberry KEYone’s feature and specifications:
Specifications and Features of Blackberry KEYone.
Great Features of KEYone:
- Smart Qwerty Keyboard: Blackberry is famous for old business phones having a great qwerty keypad. The Company has once again relied on this great feature. The KEYone comes with qwerty keypad which includes a fingerprint sensor and capacitive touch.
- Based on Latest Android OS – The all the KEYone runs on latest Android 7.1 Nougat keeping Blackberry’s security optimization feature on top.
Hardway Specifications of KEYone:
- The new Blackberry KEYone features with 4.5-inch full-HD (1620×1080 pixels) IPS display with a pixel density of 433ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- The phone comes with the excellent durability with its Aluminium Frame.
- The KEYone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor clocked at 2 GHZ.
- The all new Blackberry has 3 GB of RAM and Adreno 506 GPU.
- Coming to the camera, The KEYone features a high 12-megapixel rear camera with a Sony IMX378 sensor. The same sensor as the one on Google Pixel. For selfie and video calling it has an 8-megapixel shooter at the front.
- The Blackberry KEYone offers 32 GB inbuilt storage along with expandable storage up to 2 TB via microSD card.
- KEYone comes with standard set of connectivity options, including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a USB Type-C port.
- It has 3505 non-removable battery and supports quick charge 3.0. Blackberry claims to charge the 50 percent battery in 36 minutes only.